The school that raises the most money for Habitat for Humanity is the winner of the competition. On race day the Dave Bowden Memorial Traveling Trophy, along with a First Place Trophy, will be presented to the winning school. The schools that come in second and third in the competition will also be presented with trophies. All students who participate in the race will receive a race t-shirt and finisher medal.
ClosedOct 17 – Oct 17
- There will be NO refunds for races.
- Entries are non transferable to another participant. This is STRICTLY prohibited. If caught, you will be disqualified.
- Participants must present a photo ID and sign a release-from-liability waiver at check-in.
- Race Management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to unfavorable conditions.
- Registration fees are not refundable in the event of cancellation due to "Acts of God".
- All pre registered participants signed up at least 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE are guaranteed the race shirt size they requested during the registration process. Late sign ups are not guaranteed the shirt size of their choice, shirts will be given on a first come first serve basis. We will do our best to get everyone the shirt size they want.